We are the best choice for Niagara Window Caulking.
Did You Know?
If your caulking is damaged…..
- 1. You’re Spending Too Much On Energy
Energy cost are going up everyday (and out your windows & doors through the cracked caulk on the exterior of your home).
- 2. Water can get through the cracks causing wood damage and mold.
Address this asap before it costs you thousands of dollars.
The Good News…..
- You can protect your home by ensuring your caulk sealant is in great condition.
- We offer residential home inspection and installation of new caulk sealant on most homes.
- If you are looking to have your home re-caulked in Niagara then we want to win your business.
Exterior Niagara Caulking Areas Available
- Expansion Joints
- Vents & Pipes
- Control/Expansion Joints
Our Niagara Window Caulking Process
- We always remove all old caulk first
- Backer rod added if necessary
(To aid in waterproofing)
Exterior Openings (windows & doors)
We begin our Niagara Window Caulking service with the removal of your existing caulking.
Backer rod is then installed to ensure that all gaps are insulated properly & to guarantee the proper amount of caulking is applied to the window or door.
Problems with Birds, mice, bees, Wasps and black flies? Help to reduce
these intruders by caulking the soffit area completely around your
The window caulking product we install comes with a 55 year warranty for your peace of mind.